Doing your nails at home requires lots of effort but this effort worth the money you spend at salons also it’s a great hobby which makes you more active and creative leaving good nails a the end of the day. As practice makes a man perfect, we have a tool for you which will help you get your hands on experience of nail art with these nail art stand holders.
Nail art, just like any other art requires lots of time and practice for you to be good at it and it’s a very popular skill in the market, at salons they cost too much and at home you don’t get that professional look without practicing. So in all this process practice is the key and here the key is these nail tip stand holders. You can get your pair today and they will be your canvas for practice eventually.
How to make a nail finger stand?
In order to make your own nail finger stand, you will need the following items:
1. An empty cardboard box, scissors, tape, and a pen are all you need.
2. The cardboard should be cut into a rectangle. Your stand will be built on this.
3. The rectangle should first be folded lengthwise, and then it should be folded again. Make sure the side seams are taped together.
4. Next, take your pen and make a small hole in the center of the top of the stand. This is where your nail will go.
5. Finally, cut a small slit in the top of the stand, near the hole you just made. This will allow you to adjust the height of your stand.
That’s it! Now you can put your own spin on this project by decorating your stand any way you like.
How to stick nails to nail stand
Here is the step by step guide on “How to stick nails to nail stand”.
- First, you need to gather the material such as a set of nails, and adhesive glue or double-sided tape.
- Clean the nails and the nail stand. Make sure both the nails and the nail stand are free of dirt and oil.
- Apply the adhesive to the nails. You can use a small amount of glue or a strip of double-sided tape.
- Place the nails on the nail stand. Press down on the nails to make sure they are securely attached to the stand.
- Allow the adhesive to dry. This will take 3-5 minutes, depending on the type of adhesive you are using.
- Test the nails to make sure they are securely attached. You should be able to hang items on the nails without them falling off the stand.
- That’s it! With these simple steps, you can easily stick nails to a nail stand.
Checkout some more Nail Art Accessories here!
Nail Polish Rack
Electric Callus Shaver