As the weather gets warmer, our families prefer spending more time outdoors and enjoying all that spring has to offer. What better way to enjoy the warm weather than with a fresh manicure?
If you’re considering gel nail polish for your next mani-pedi, you may want to consider beetles as your design inspiration! They come in all sorts of shapes, sizes, and colors, making them the perfect source of inspiration for your next gel nail art design.
How to get the perfect beetle inspired gel nails? If you’re looking for a long-lasting and high quality gel nails polish, we recommend Beetles gels nail polish. These polishes are made with durable ingredients that can last up to two weeks without chipping or peeling.
Most of all, the Beetles Gel Nail Polish comes in a wide variety of colors, so you can find the perfect shade for any occasion or festival.
How to apply beetles gel polish
We have shared comprehensive guide on applying beetles gel polish in easy 6 steps:
1. First, make sure your nails are clean and dry. Any dirt or oil on your nails will prevent the polish from sticking properly.
2. If you have any nail art or designs that you want to include, do them now before applying the gel polish.
3. Next, shake the bottle of gel polish well before applying. This will help to mix the polish and ensure an even application.
4. Use the brush to apply a thin layer of gel polish to your nails, starting at the base and working your way towards the tip. Make sure to cap the edges of your nails to seal in the polish.
5. After you have applied the first layer, cure your nails under a UV or LED light for the recommended amount of time. This will help the polish to set and harden. Repeat this process with a second layer of polish and curing again. Finish off with a top coat and curing one last time.
6. Once the polish is completely cured, you can gently wipe away any excess gel with a lint-free wipe and some rubbing alcohol. And that’s it! Your beetles gel polish should now be ready to last for up to two weeks without chipping or fading.
How to take off beetles gel polish
Fancynails have explained it in simple 5 steps: Here we go!
1. First, you’ll need to gather your supplies. You’ll need a nail file, a bowl of warm water, cotton balls or pads, and some acetone-based nail polish remover.
2. Begin by filing the top layer of the gel polish. This will help to break up the surface of the polish and make it easier to remove.
3. Next, soak a cotton ball or pad in the acetone-based nail polish remover. Place the soaked cotton on top of your nail and wrap your finger with a piece of aluminum foil.
4. Repeat this process for each finger, making sure to keep the foil wrapped tightly around your finger to help the acetone penetrate the gel polish.
5. After about 10-15 minutes, remove the foil and cotton from your fingers and gently scrape off the remaining gel polish with a nail file or cuticle pusher. If there is any stubborn polish left, you can soak a cotton ball in acetone and place it on the nail for a few more minutes before scraping it off. Rinse your hands with warm water and moisturize as desired.
How long does beetles gel polish last
Beetles Gel Polish can last up to 2-3 weeks without chipping or fading depending on condition of your nails, the quality of the polish, and how well you take care of your nails.
Best Gel Nail Polish
Best Acrylic Nail Kit
Best Nail Glue
Checkout some more Nail Polish & Accessories here!